If you feel the need to tell your own expat in the Philippines story, but you do not have your own website, feel free to tell it here. You may become the writer of a guest blog.
- Like Hans and MaryAn, they are also Dutch and have moved to the Philippines as well. Read their story
- Miles, is a young Filipino, charmed about this blog, and shows us one of the ‘gems’ of Philippine nature
- YOU !, your story can go here
Send us your story or anything else, as long as it is Philippines related. And clear pictures to go with your story are very welcome. Your privacy is guaranteed, you will not be bothered by anyone, unless you are open to it.
- Subject must be about the Philippines
- Your story has never been publicized before
- Your story has not been copied and/or translated from somewhere (copy-scape test)
- Your story has a minimum of 400 words
If you like to know more about this opportunity or if you have a story to tell, but are a bad writer, no problem. Just contact Jan and together we will find a way. Please use the contact page for your questions or stories.